Baked Turbot with Mushrooms and Onions
- 2 turbot fish filas
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- ground salt
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ parmesan
- Spray medium to large cookie sheet with a non-stick cooking spray and evenly spread out sliced onions and mushrooms. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour melted butter over onions and mushrooms.
- Combine parmesan and bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat turbot filas and place on top of the onions. (If you desire a heavier coating, dip fish in 2 beaten eggs).
- Squeeze lemon over the fish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until the fish is flaky.
I paired this lovely white fish with oven roasted acorn squash and stovetop dressing. I hope you enjoy!